Things you’ll need
- Ro’s Poo Swirl Mold
- Rolling pin
- 4 small bowls
- Medium bowl
- Water in spray bottle
- Food coloring: Electric pink, yellow, purple, & blue
- Disposable gloves
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Essential oil
- Biodegradable glitter
Let’s get started!
- Preheat oven to 170ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, and coconut oil. Add 10 to 20 drops of essential oil.
- Use gloves to mix well with your hands and then divide the mixture into 4 small bowls.
- Dye each portion, blue, purple, pink, and yellow.
- Prop the mold up with a rolling pin so that it is sitting at an angle (PICTURE at 2:16).
- Scoop each color into the mold (PICTURE at 2:31). As you work, lightly spray the mixture in bowls with water to keep moist.
- Place the bath bombs on a baking sheet and then put them in the oven. Turn the oven off and let them dry for 45 minutes.
- Remove bath bombs from the mold and allow them to cool for about an hour.
- TaDa! These Rainbow Unicorn Poop Bath Bombs will give you just the shimmer and scent you’d expect from a mythical doo-doo!