Things you’ll need
- Glass measuring cup
- Ro’s swirl mold
- Rolling pin
- Parchment paper
- Blow torch
- Oil based liquid dye: Red, Pink, Yellow, Green, Blue, Lavender
- Oil based liquid scent
- Soy wax flakes
- 6 wicks
- Small metal skewer
- Melted wax dyed pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
Let’s get started!
- Rest the top of the poop mold onto a rolling pin on a piece of parchment. Tape the bottom half of each cavity to prevent spills.
- Measure ¾ cup of soy wax flakes and melt in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Use 2 to 3 drops of oil-based color to dye wax to desired shade of purple. Pour purple wax into each cavity. Wait 25 minutes for wax to set.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the rest of the colors: Blue first, then green, yellow, orange, and pink, waiting 25 minutes in between each color.
- After the pink has completely set, remove the candles from the mold.
- Carefully heat a thin skewer and insert it all the way through the bottom-center of each candle.
- Insert a wick through the bottom of each candle, cutting off any excess.