Rosanna Pansino’s Reindeer Brownies
Things you’ll need
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2”x3” cookie cutter
- Jumbo candy eyeballs
- Red M&Ms
Let’s get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8-inch metal baking pan. Line the bottom and two sides of the pan with parchment paper (leave an overhang to make it easier to take out of the pan)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add the oil, milk, vanilla and egg. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan, then cut into 2″x3″ rectangles.
- Place the pretzels, candy eyes and red M&Ms onto the rectangles and serve!