Let’s get started!
- Simmer lemon juice, sugar, corn syrup and water over medium heat and whisk until well combined.
- Remove from heat and add yellow food coloring until the syrup is a lemon color. Allow the syrup to cool completely.
- Use a snow cone machine to make shaved ice (PICTURE at 3:33). Pour the lemon syrup into a large bowl of shaved ice and mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Scoop the lemon shaved ice into snow cone cups and then drizzle a little more syrup over the tops.
- TaDa! These yellow Snow Cones are just like the ones in Monsters Inc.! “Don’t worry, its lemon!”