Things you’ll need
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 5 tablespoons self rising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 small ramekins (or 1 large mug)
- Small spoon
- Small bowl
- Glass measuring cup
Let’s get started!
- Mix matcha powder, flour, salt and sugar in a small bowl.
- Add oil, milk and egg to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Evenly divide the batter between two ramekins and microwave for 1 ½ minutes.
- TaDa! Jakku’s finest portion bread made in your own kitchen!