Things you’ll need
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 packet gelatin
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 3½ cups white chocolate
- Mint for garnish
- Small Pot
- Large mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Medium bowl
- Hand mixer with whisk attachment
- Decorating bag fitted with a large open star tip
- Cutting board & knife
- Paint pens
- Blue paper cups
- Yo-Chi template
Let’s get started!
- Mix gelatin and cold water and then set aside, allowing it to bloom.
- In a small pot, mix together 1 cup of cream, butter, yogurt and vanilla. Bring to a scald and then mix in bloomed gelatin.
- Place white chocolate in a large bowl and then pour the hot cream over it. Allow the chocolate to melt for 3 minutes and then whisk until smooth.
- Pour in 3 cups of cream and whisk until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours.
Time to decorate!
- Meanwhile, use paint pens to decorate blue paper cups to look like Yo-Chi (optional) (PICTURE at 3:06). If you would rather use a template you can print out as many as you need and then wrap one around each blue cup.
- Once chilled, use a hand mixer to whip the mousse until it is light and fluffy.
- Fill each cup with chopped fruit and then use an open star tip to pipe mouse over the fruit.
- Decorate with fresh fruit and a garnish of mint (PICTURE at 4:57).
- TaDa! A Shopkins Yo-Chi sweet enough to eat!