Things you’ll need
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cups water
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- White food color
- Black food color
- Pina Colada flavor
- Black cherry flavor
- ½ teaspoon black cherry flavor
- Medium saucepot
- Candy thermometer
- Liquid measuring cup
- Cowboy hat mold
- Baking spray
- Lollipop sticks
Let’s get started!
- Mix the sugar, water and corn syrup until well combined and clean down the sides with water.
- Place over medium high heat and cook to 275°F on the candy thermometer.
- Divide the syrup into two large Pyrex measuring cups and add the color and the flavor into each cup.
- Spray each mold and pour the syrup into each mold.
- Stick in the lollipop stick and let cool completely.
- Unmold each lollipop and enjoy!