Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 oz. semi-sweet dark morsels
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whole cashews
- Muffin tin
- Cupcake liners
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the semi sweet morsels and stick of butter and place it in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix together the light brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and mix again.
- Alternate adding the dry ingredients and buttermilk to the wet ingredients starting and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Fill the liners 2/3 full and bake for about 18 minutes. Let it cool completely.
Time to decorate!
- For the pinchers, take two cashews and slice it in half.
- Using a knife, trim the bottom to make it pointy.
- Place the cupcakes on a baking sheet.
- Tint the buttercream green and scoop it in a piping bag.
- Pipe some frosting on top of the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle the green sprinkles on top of the frosting.
- Place three raspberries on top and add 4 pinchers on the bottom facing inwards.
Written By Rosanna Pansino