June 02, 2015
Lord of the Ring Donuts
Things you'll needIngredients
- Donuts: custard filled, maple bars
- 5 tubes White Cookie Icing
- 1 chocolate Brown Food Coloring
- 1 leaf Green Food Coloring
- 1 super Red Food Coloring
- 1 set of Decorating Tips
- 5 decorating Plastic Bags
Let's get started!
- Tint the cookie icing dark brown, red brown, light brown, green and white. Place each color in a piping bag fitted with a #2 tip.
- For the custard filled donuts, use the green icing to pipe a circle then fill it in. Use a toothpick to evenly spread it out.
- Using the three different shades of brown icing, pipe small rectangles around the edge of the green circle to make it look like bricks.
- Add more details by piping thin green lines in the green circle. Add a small dot of light brown in the middle.
- For the regular glazed donuts, write the elvish letters and words around the donut. Let it set.
- For the maple bars, pipe the design of the necklace using the white royal icing. Let it set.
Written By Rosanna Pansino