Last modified: June 3, 2020
Creator Ink, LLC (“Creator Ink,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Creator Ink official website www.creatorink.com, including all subdomains and in any e-mail or other electronic messages between you and Creator Ink through the website (collectively, “Website”).
- Through our mobile and desktop applications you download from the Internet, including, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Creator Ink (collectively, “Apps”).
- Through our technical support and customer service when you contact us via mail, e-mail, or telephone (collectively, “Support Services”) (collectively with the Website and Apps, “Products and Services”).
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Apps.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Products and Services is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information through any of our Products and Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information through any of our Products and Services, including without limitation registering on the Website or Apps, making any purchases through the Website or Apps, or providing any information about yourself to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.516.9222 or write to us at Creator Ink, LLC, PO Box: 4960 W Washington Blvd. PO Box 781133 Los Angeles, CA 90016.
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Products and Services, including information:
- Personal Information: When you register an account with Creator Ink on our Website or Apps, subscribe to our email list, respond to a survey, contact us for customer service, or otherwise, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Payment Information: When you purchase Creator Ink products, we rely upon a third-party payment processing service, Stripe, Inc. through the Shopify platform, which may collect information necessary to complete your purchase, such as credit card information, billing address, shipping address, and any other information you choose to provide when making a purchase. Creator Ink does not collect and maintain any payment information directly. you can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms-payments-us.
- Device Information: When you interact with our Products and Services, we may collect information about the equipment you use to access our Products and Services, such as technical data about your mobile device or computer, your internet connection, IP addresses, geolocation, usage details, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
How We Collect Your Information
Certain information, such as personal information and payment information, is collected directly from you when you provide it to us. Other information, such as certain device information and technical information, is collected automatically when you interact with our Products and Services. We may also use automatic data collection technologies on our Website and our Apps to collect certain technical information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and Apps, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and Apps.
- Information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some Internet browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features which send a signal or preference to websites indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Please note that the Creator Ink does not respond to or take any action with respect to any browser Do-Not-Track signals.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Products and Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Our the Website and Apps may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Creator Ink, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or accessed certain portions of Apps and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and Apps and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Offer and administer events, classes, contests, prize draws, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Conduct internal research and development.
- Detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity, including fraudulent transactions, error, negligence, and breach of contract, and to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Creator Ink and our users, customers, employees or the public.
- To notify you about changes and updates to our Products and Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
Information We Disclose
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Creator Ink’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Creator Ink about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Creator Ink, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties or provide your personal information to third parties for advertising purposes without your express written consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Creator Ink. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by Creator Ink to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Categories of Personal Information Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, Internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relate to or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise information we collect, please see Information We Collect above.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Personal Information: We collect personal information for the business purposes described in the How We Use Your Information section above.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Information: We collect personal information from you and the sources described in the How We Collect Your Information section above.
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, Internet and electronic network activity information, commercial information, audio and visual information, geolocation data, inferred information, and other information that we have derived or inferred about you or that relates to or is reasonably capable of being associated with you.
- Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Information: We may share your personal information with the third parties as described in the Disclosure of Your Information section above.
- Sale of Personal Information: Creator Ink does not sell your personal information.
Your Consumer Rights
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal information, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal information (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal information, if applicable. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing written materials demonstrating that you have granted the authorized agent power of attorney. Please note that if an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your personal information. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of personal information we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information. You may make these requests by contacting us at email@example.com or 213.516.9222. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to your personal information in order to protect your privacy and security.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make these requests by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.516.9222. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to deleting your personal information in order to protect your privacy and security. If you request to delete your personal information, certain of our products and services may no longer be available to you.
Privacy Rights for European Union Residents
If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland, you have the right to access your personal information, and the right to request that we correct, update, or delete your personal information. You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, and request portability of your personal information. Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com or 213.516.9222.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted through Stripe, Inc.’s payment service.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or Apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Internet. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or Apps.
Creator Ink, LLC
4960 W Washington Blvd.
PO Box 781133
Los Angeles, CA 90016