Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla, orange & lemon extract
- Electric pink, yellow, blue, purple, green & orange dye
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar, honey, and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add an egg and mix until well combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and then dye and flavor each part (PICTURE at 1:51).
- Tightly wrap each colored dough in plastic wrap and then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll each color into a small rope and line the ropes up in rainbow order (PICTURE at 2:39).
- Gently roll out the rainbow to flatten it and then cut out poo shapes.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
Time to decorate!
- Allow cookies to cool and then lightly brush them with edible disco dust.
- TaDa! These dainty droppings will make your party magical!