Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (vegan)
- 9 x 13 baking pan
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and line the 9x13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the vegetable oil, maple syrup, soy milk and vanilla until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until no streaks remain.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let it cool completely in the pan, then cut into squares before serving.
Written By Rosanna Pansino