Things you'll needIngredients
- Bag mini wax incased cheese (Babybel)
- Package of entertainment crackers
- Can black olives
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Cutting board & knife
- 1 mini leaf cookie cutter
- #2A decorating tip
- #363 (open star) decorating tip
Let's get started!
- Filet and slice olives to create 50 flat strips.
- Slice an olive in half and cut out 20 pupils using a #363 tip.
- Use a slice of provolone to make 20 small circles with #2A tip. These will be the eyes.
- Cut 10 beak shapes out of cheddar slices (PICTURE at 2:17).
- Remove the wax shell of an incased cheese wheel so that a third of the cheese is showing (PICTURE at 2:22).
- Using the excess red wax, create small leaf shapes and then cut those in half lengthwise.
Time to decorate!
- Place each cheese a little off center on a cracker (PICTURE at 3:12).
- Arrange the provolone eyes and cheddar beak on the cheese wheel (PICTURE at 3:16).
- Place 2 olive strips above the eyes as eyebrows and then fan out 3 olive slices to the side of each body as a tail. Arrange 2 of the red wax pieces behind the head as feathers.
- TaDa! A row of Angry Birds Cheese and Crackers all ready to be flung into action!