An easy recipe for orange coconut macaroons. Assassin's Creed Haystacks may be too small to jump onto, but they are just the right size to pop into your mouth!
Makes 3 dozen macaroons
Things you'll need
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Cookie scoop
- Baking sheet lined with parchment
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup Sugar
- 14 ounces (1 bag) shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Zest & juice of 1 orange
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, sugar, salt, zest and juice until frothy.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix in coconut.
- Use a cookie scoop to place dollops onto a lined and sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- TaDa! Assassins Creed Haystacks make a "killer" snack!
Rosanna Pansino dressed as an Assassin from the Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed.