Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 2 medium ripe bananas (divided)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Rolling pin
- Round cookie cutter
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash 1 ½ bananas. Slice the other ½ banana into 12 thin slices for details for later.
- Add the oat flour and applesauce, and mix until well combined.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough to ¼-inch thickness.
- Use a round cookie cutter, cut out biscuits and place on prepared baking sheet. Place a banana slice on top of each biscuit.
- Bake until edges start to brown, about 15-20 minutes.
Written By Rosanna Pansino