Things you'll needIngredients
- 4 1/2 cups ice
- 2/3 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- ½ cup cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (Canned)
- 1 juice of ½ large lime
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons white rum (Flor De Caña)
- Fresh pineapple wedges
- Maraschino cherries (with stems)
- Cocktail Umbrella
- Paper straws
Let's get started!
- Place the ice, pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, coconut milk, lime juice, nutmeg and white rum in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a cocktail umbrella, fresh pineapple wedge, cherry and a straw.
Written By Rosanna Pansino