Things you'll needIngredients
- Mega Stuff Oreos
- Mike & Ikes
- Lollipop Sticks
- Red Candy Melts
- Marshmallow Candy Melts
- Black Decorating Icing
- Candy melts melting pot
- Styrofoam block
Let's get started!
- Melt the white candy melts in the melting pot.
- Take a lollipop stick and dip just the tip in the candy melts. Insert it halfway through the filling of the Oreo cookie and place it in the fridge to set.
- Prep the decorations: take the Mike & Ike candies and cut it diagonally in half using a pair of scissors.
- Dip the Oreo pops in the white candy melt and lightly tap to let the excess drip off, place it on the styrofoam block and let it set completely.
Time to decorate!
- Dip a toothpick in the candy melt and dab a little bit on two red M&M's, attach it to the sides of the pops.
- Do the same to the Mike & Ike candies and attach to the top of each M&M. Repeat steps 1-2 for half of the Oreo Pops.
- Place the decorated pops in the freezer to let it set. Melt the red candy melts.
- Dip the decorated pops in the red candy melts, lightly tap to let the excess drip off. Place it on the styrofoam block until set.
- Decorated the white Oreo pops by draw 2 dots and a line that connects it using the black icing.
Written By Rosanna Pansino