Things you'll needIngredients
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1½ cups water
- 1½ cups malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Sea salt
- 4 to 6 quarts vegetable oil
Let's get started!
- Combine water and malt vinegar in a large bowl.
- Cut peeled potatoes in half and then use a round cutter to cut each half into a cylinder.
- Use a mandoline to carefully slice potato slivers and then place them in vinegar water.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place potato slices onto paper towel and pat dry.
- Use a candy thermometer to heat oil in a cast iron pot to 350ºF.
- Place the potato slices into oil one a time.
- Fry for 1 minute and then flip them over with a spider. Cook for another 30 seconds and then remove.
- Place chips on a towel-lined sheet tray to cool and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Once the chips are completely dry, fill each Salty’s Potato Chip bag.
- TaDa! Now "would you kindly" enjoy these Bioshock Salty's Potato Chips and refill your health?