diy · easy · ghost brownies · halloween · halloween brownies · halloween treats · homemade · ro · rosanna · rosanna pansino · yummy treats ·
Things you'll needBrownies:
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups + 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup American buttercream
- 2 cups marshmallow creme, Jet Puffed
- Black American buttercream
- 9 x 13 baking pan
- Parchment paper
- Piping bags
- Round 2A piping tip
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease and line the baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Add the oil, milk, vanilla extract and eggs into the flour mixture and whisk until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
Time to Decorate!
- In a medium bowl, mix together the American buttercream and marshmallow creme until combined. Scoop into a piping bag fitted with a 2A piping tip.
- Scoop the black American buttercream into a piping bag and cut a small hole at the tip.
- Using the Marshmallow buttercream, pipe ghosts all over the top of the brownies.
- Using the black buttercream, pipe the eyes and mounts of the ghosts onto the marshmallow creme.
Written By Rosanna Pansino