Things you'll needIngredients
- Twix Candy Bar
- Caramel Chews
- Milk chocolate candy melts
- Video controller mold
- Piping bags
- Small paintbrush
Let's get started!
- Take the nuts and Twix candy bar and chop both finely.
- Melt the milk chocolate candy melts and caramel chews in the microwave then transfer both to a piping bag.
- Pipe the milk chocolate in half of the controller mold cavities. Take a toothpick and poke it around the mold to ensure all crevices are filled.
- Use the small brush to lightly coat the sides of the mold. Place it in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Fill the molds with nuts, caramel and chocolate about 2/3 full.
- Cover with more melted chocolate. Place back in the freezer for another 10 minutes or until set. Pop out of the molds.
Written By Rosanna Pansino