Things you'll needIngredients
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Han Solo Carbonite Mold
- Cheese Grater
Let's get started!
- Start by grating the mozzarella cheese using the small size grater
- In a microwave safe bowl, place a handful of cheese and melt it in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Bring the mix and microwave again for 15 seconds and mix until smooth.
- Place the melted cheese in the Carbonite Mold. Place in the microwave and heat up for another 5 seconds then tap on a flat surface.
- Place in the fridge to chill and set. Pop out from the mold and repeat steps 1-5 for your other cheese of choice.
Written By Rosanna Pansino