Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 mini Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter
- Stand mixer
- 11"x 8" baking pan
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line and grease the baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the glass mixing bowl, mix together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter and mix again.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until it is all combined.
- Chop the mini peanut butter cups in half and add it to the bowl.
- Take the peanut butter mixture and flatten it out on the baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 17 minutes.
- Let it cool completely then cut into squares.
Written By Rosanna Pansino