Things you'll needIngredients
- All purpose flour (for rolling)
- Sugar cookie mix
- White sprinkles
- Chocolate ice cream
- Circle cookie cutter
- Rolling pin
- Serrated Knife
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Prepare the sugar cookie mix according to the package instructions.
- On a flat surface, sprinkles some flour and roll out the dough to about 1/4" thick.
- Cut out circles using the circle cookie cutter then transfer to a baking sheet.
- Sprinkles the white sprinkles on top of half the cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Let it cool completely.
Make the Ice Cream Patties
- Using the serrated knife, cut out 1" discs from the ice cream container.
- Remove the packaging and cut out circles using the cookie cutter.
- Place it back in the freezer to hold its shape.
Time to decorate!
- To assemble, place the ice cream patty on top of the flat side of the bottom cookie.
- Optional: make a raspberry, lemon and green apple puree. Mix the purées with frosting and scoop it in piping bags.
- Pipe the decorations on top of the ice cream patty.
- Place the cookie with the sprinkles on top.
Written By Rosanna Pansino