Chipotle Mayo Roasted Potato Wedges
Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 3 teaspoons adobo sauce (from can of chipotles in adobo)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Flaky salt, to sprinkle
- Chopped chives, optional
Let's get started!
- Boil unpeeled potatoes until tender but firm, about 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and let them cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo, chipotle paste and water.
- When the potatoes are cool enough, cut them into quarters and gently toss in mayo mixture until evenly coated. Put them in roasting pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the oven to broil setting until crisp, about 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and chives.
Written By Rosanna Pansino