Clash of Clans Custard
Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Food coloring: purple, yellow, electric blue, & sky blue
- Large mixing bowl
- 3 small mixing bowls
- Sauce pot
- Decorating bags
- Square spell jars
Let's get started!
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs.
- Whisk together milk, sugar, and cornstarch in a pot on medium heat until scalding.
- Remove the mixture from heat and then slowly add eggs while whisking constantly.
- Return the pot to medium heat and whisk gently until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the custard through a strainer into a mixing bowl. Add vanilla extract and whisk again.
- Divide custard evenly into 3 bowls. Use 1 drop of yellow food coloring to dye the first bowl of custard. Squirt one drop of purple into the second bowl and 2 drops of each blue food coloring to the last bowl.
- Scoop colored custards into decorating bags and then squeeze each color into a square spell jar. Seal the jars with corks.
- TaDa! This Clash of Clans Custard will heal of a sweet tooth!