Things you'll needIngredients
- Melting Chocolates:
- Silicone Keyboard Mold
- Heart Cookie Cutters
- Metallic Sharpies
Let's get started!
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag and fill the cavities of the keyboard mold. Lightly tap to get rid of air bubbles. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Decorate the heart candy box by placing the lid on top of the green paper. Trace along the edges.
- Use the metallic pens to draw a motherboard design.
- Cut the paper then stick it on top of the lid.
- Take a red piece of paper and place the large heart cookie cutter on top of it. Trace along the lines and cut out the shape.
- Take out the letters K, E, Y and S in the keyboard and stick it on a red piece of paper. Cut out the letters then attach it to the red heart paper. Write your own personalized message on it using a marker.
- Pop out the chocolate from the mold and place them in the candy cups. Fill the candy heart box with chocolates.
Written By Rosanna Pansino