Things you'll need
Let's get started!
- Measure out equal parts of the blue and white silicon mold components, about 4 ounces of each.
- Combine the two parts and knead them together until uniform in color. Make sure to work quickly (within 15 minutes) so it does not harden.
- Place the mold in a small cake pan and use your hands to flatten out the top.
- Find 3 nicely shaped stones and push them into the mold. Arrange them as you desire, making sure the stones touch each other.
- Press a lollipop stick flat into the mold (PICTURE at 3:16). Allow it to set for about an hour and a half.
- Remove the stones and the lollipop stick and then remove the mold from the pan.
- In a measuring cup, microwave blue raspberry candies for about 30 to 45 seconds, until it is pourable. Allow bubbles to set and then pour the candy into the mold.
- Insert a lollipop stick into the bottom of the candy. Allow it to harden, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- TaDa! Elfstone Lollipops bring sweetness to the mind, body and soul!