Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 box waffles (Eggos)
- 1 cup melting chocolates
- Strawberries (1 clam)
- Blueberries (1 clam)
- 2 bananas
- Cutting board & knife
- Cookie cutters: small heart, large heart, oval
- Parchment paper
- Decorating bag fitted with #4 tip
- Emoji template
Let's get started!
- Melt chocolates and scoop the melt into a decorating bag with a #4 tip.
- Print out the emoji face template and then tape a piece of wax paper over it.
- Trace the faces with chocolate melt (PICTURE at 1:47).
- Toast as many waffles as you wish to decorate.
- Slice off the top of each strawberry and then cut in half lengthwise. Use cookie cutters to make 1 small heart, 2 bigger hearts, and 1 oval. (PICTURE at 2:31) Cut bananas into cylinders for eyes.
Time to decorate!
- Use the templates as a visual guide and place the chocolate and fruit slices on the waffles to look like the emoji faces (PICTURE at 3:08).
- TaDa! The Emoji Waffles are expressing how excited they are to be eaten!