Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 packet blue raspberry lemonade flavored drink powder (Kool-Aid)
- Cola syrup (Soda Stream)
- Heat safe measuring cup
- Large pot
- Home carbonation device
- Empty cola bottles
- Bottle capper
- Red & silver bottle caps
- Sticker paper
- Soda labels
Let’s get started!
- Place a large pot on medium high and whisk sugar and water until well combined. Allow mixture to boil for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and then whisk in flavored drink powder. Pour mixture into a glass measuring cup and allow to cool completely.
- Fill the bottle up to the line with cold water and then place it in the carbonation device. Press down on the top of the device in two-second intervals a total of 3 times to carbonate the water.
- Pour chilled drink mix (for Quantum Cola) and cola syrup (for Nuka Cola) into the bottles and then gently flip each bottle upside down to mix it all up. Make sure the cap is on tight and don’t shake them!
- Measure out 12 ounces of soda and then pour the soda from measuring cup into cola bottle. Do this for all of your bottles.
- Place a bottle cap on the top of each bottle and use the bottle capper to clamp on your caps.
Time to decorate!
- Print out Nuka Cola and Quantum Cola bottle labels onto sticky paper.
- Wrap sticker labels around bottles and press down the sides to remove air bubbles.
- TaDa! The Nuka Cola is all bottled up and ready to be shared with friends in a post-apocalyptic setting!