Harry Potter Butterbeer Milkshake
Things you'll needIngredients
- 12 ounces cream soda
- 1 jar butterscotch syrup
- 1 can whipped cream
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 3 ½ cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 milkshake glasses
- Ice cream scoop
- Baking spray
Let's get started!
- Place 2 milkshake glasses in the freezer to chill.
- In a blender, combine ½ cup of butterscotch syrup, cream soda, ice cream, and salt. Blend until smooth.
Time to decorate!
- Remove the milkshake glasses from the freezer and drizzle butterscotch syrup inside of each glass.
- Pour the milkshake into the glasses and then decorate the top of the milkshakes with whipped cream and butterscotch chips. Top it off with a straw.
- TaDa! A Harry Potter Butterbeer Milkshake is a magically tasty experience. Accio butterbeer!