Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 Package Ladyfingers
- 4 ups Espresso Blend Coffee
- 16 Ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 6 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 6 Eggs (separated)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Marsala Wine
- Hand mixer
- Square tray
Let's get started!
- In a medium sized bowl, pour the heavy cream and whip until medium peaks form. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, whip your egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar and egg yolks until well combined.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and mix once again.
- Fold the egg whites into the the egg yolk mixture. Fold in the whipped cream last.
- Mix the marsala wine into the coffee, dip the lady fingers and cover the whole pan.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture onto the lady fingers.
- Sift a light layer of cocoa powder on top.
- Add a second layer of the dipped lady fingers then repeat steps 7 to 8.
- Place in the the fridge for about 4 hours or in the freezer for about 1 hour.
Written By Rosanna Pansino