Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 cup white coating chocolate
- 3 heaping tablespoons of hot cocoa mix, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pink heart sprinkles, divided
- 30 mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup red coating chocolate
- Sprinkles: red, pink and white
- Silicon faceted heart mold
- Piping bags
Let's get started!
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, mixing between each. Do not over heat.
- Brush white chocolate into the heart mold cavities and let harden. Repeat with 3 more layers.
- Pop hearts out of the mold.
- Use a warmed flat saucepan to smooth rough edges.
- Fill half the hearts with hot cocoa mix, sprinkles and marshmallows.
- Reheat the chocolate and pour into a piping bag. Pipe chocolate along the edge of a filled heart and top with another half. Wipe away any excess chocolate on the edges. Repeat.
Time to Decorate!
- Melt red chocolate in microwave and pour into piping bag.
- Drizzle chocolate bombs one at a time, adding sprinkles while still wet.
- Place hot chocolate bombs into a mug. Pour hot milk over the bomb and enjoy!
Written By Rosanna Pansino