High Tea Finger Sandwiches
Things you'll needCucumber Sandwich Ingredients
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 small cucumber, peeled & thinly sliced
Egg Salad Sandwich Ingredients
- 4 slices wheat bread
- 1 cup egg salad
Let's get started!
- Cucumber Cream Cheese: In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the 4 pieces of white bread.
- Spread out the cucumber slices over 2 pieces of the white bread and top with the other two pieces of white bread.
- Cut off the crusts, then cut sandwich each into 4 triangles.
- Egg Salad Sandwich: Spread egg salad over 2 of the wheat bread slices. Top with the other pieces of bread.
- Cut off the crusts, then cut each sandwich into 4 squares.
Written By Rosanna Pansino