Things you'll needIngredients
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pack Pillsbury original crescent dough
- Large marshmallows (Jet Puffed)
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate the triangles.
- Dip one marshmallow in the melted butter and coat it in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place the marshmallow on the wide end of the triangle. Tuck the sides towards the middle and pinch it together then roll into a ball shape.
- Secure the seams by pinching the dough closed.
- Place the rolls onto the prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes.
Written By Rosanna Pansino