May 26, 2015
How to make a Cake Pizza
Things you'll needIngredients
- Yellow Cake Mix
- 10-inch Round Pan
- Red and yellow buttercream frosting
- White Chocolate Bar
- Vegetable Peeler
- Apple Sour Punch Bites
- Milk Duds
- Strawberry Fruit Strip
- Circle Cookie Cutter
- Black Licorice
- #10 Decorating Tip
- Pizza box (optional)
Let's get started!
- Level the yellow cake.
- Place the yellow frosting in a piping bag and cover the leveled cake completely. Spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Pipe an outline on the outer edge of the cake and lightly smooth it out to make it look like a pizza crust.
- Place the red frosting in a piping bag and spread it evenly in the middle of the cake using an offset spatula.
- Place the cake in the fridge for about 10 minutes to let it set.
Time to decorate!
- Make the "olives" by making thin slices of the black licorice. Take your #10 decorating tip and cut out circles in the middle of the sliced licorice.
- To make the cheese, take a piece of foil and use it to hold the white chocolate bar. Use the peeler to grate the chocolate.
- To make the pepperoni's, cut out circles from the red fruit strip.
- Assemble the cake by sprinkling the grated white chocolate, and top it with the pepperoni's, green sour gummies, milk duds and black licorice.
Written By Rosanna Pansino