These yummy pudding cups are topped with crushed cookies and make for a smashingly good treat!
Makes 4 dessert cups
Things you'll need
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 package chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos)
- Mint green food coloring
- Medium mixing bowl
- Medium to large saucepan
- Rubber spatula
- Plastic wrap
- Clear glasses
- Sharpie paint marker
Let's get started!
- Combine butter and vanilla extract in a medium bowl and then place a mesh strainer over it.
- In a saucepan, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Mix in milk and egg yolks. Whisk on medium heat until pudding begins to thicken and bubble, about 6 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to stir for about 5 more minutes.
- Pour the pudding through the prepared strainer and mix well.
- Stir in about 8 drops of mint green food coloring to the pudding.
- Cover the pudding with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap directly onto pudding to prevent a skin forming. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Time to decorate!
- Use a black permanent marker to draw Hulk's face on each glass (PICTURE at 4:56).
- Remove the cream from chocolate cookies and break them up into tiny pieces with your HULK SMASH.
- Take the pudding out of the fridge and divide evenly amongst the decorated Hulk cups. Pour the broken cookies on top of the pudding.
- TaDa! The Hulk Pudding Cups are now finished and ready to smash hunger!
Rosanna Pansino makes Hulk Pudding Cups