These delicious brownies will make an instant impression at any party! This is a recipe from The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook!
Makes about 32 brownies
Things you'll need
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups + 4 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Cookie cutters: square & small circle
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking pan
- Baking spray
- Parchment paper
- Cutting board
- Decorating bag with #4 tip
- Offset spatula
- Chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos)
- Mini chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreo Minis)
- Rainbow sour candy belts (AirHead Xtremes Bites)
- 1 jar peanut butter (creamy)
- Brown jelly beans (Root beer or Chocolate Pudding)
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Whisk in oil, milk, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Pour the batter into a greased and lined baking pan and then smooth the top. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cut the brownie into small squares with a cookie cutter.
Time to decorate!
- Place a sour candy belt on the top left corner of each brownie, with the stripes positioned vertically (PICTURE at 3:33).
- Use a #4 to pipe peanut butter into a rectangle directly underneath the candy belt (PICTURE at 3:56).
- Remove the creme from each sandwich cookie and then use a cookie cutter to cut circles from the cookies. Place each circle on the center of a brownie (PICTURE at 4:28).
- Scrape the filling out of each mini chocolate sandwich cookie. Cut the cookies into squares and place one on the top right corner of each brownie (PICTURE at 5:10).
- Position one jellybean directly below each rainbow candy belt piece to represent the “Insta” part of the logo (PICTURE at 5:50).
- TaDa! The Instagram Brownies are picture perfect!