Instant Pot Brownie
Things you'll needIngredients
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups water
- 7” cake pan
- Parchment paper
- Hand mixer
- 8 qt. Instant pot
Let's get started!
- Grease and line the bottom of the cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add half of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Pour the water in the Instant Pot.
- Place the spring form pan on the trivet and slowly lower into the Instant Pot.
- Lock the lid and turn the valve to sealing. Press the Pressure Cook button and set the timer for 50 minutes at high pressure.
- Allow the steam to naturally release for 15 minutes then vent to quick release any residual steam.
- Carefully remove the lid and the pan.
- Uncover and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Written By Rosanna Pansino