Lego Marshmallow Pops
Things you'll needIngredients
- Yellow candy melts
- Large Marshmallows
- Small marshmallows
- Candy melting pot
- Lollipop sticks
- Tray lined with parchment
- Foam block
- Edible pens
- Small knife & cutting board
Let's get started!
- In a candy melting pot heat candy melts with a little coconut oil or fat flakes and mix until smooth.
- Dip a lollipop stick into the candy melt and then insert the stick into a large marshmallow. Make sure to push the stick through the top of the marshmallow to make room for a mini marshmallow.
- Cut a mini marshmallow in half and then place it on the tip of the large marshmallow.
- Dip the pop into candy melt to coat evenly and then repeat to make as many pops as you would like.
- Place the pops into a foam block to cool and harden.
- Using the paint pens, draw on the faces of your favorite Lego characters (PICTURE at 3:36).
- TaDa! Everything is awesome when you have a Lego Marshmallow Pop!