Lumpy Space Princess Cheesecake
Things you'll needIngredients
- 3 eggs
- 1 cups sugar
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 sticks of cream cheese
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 raspberry flavoring
- 1 violet icing color
- 1 wilton flower silicone mold
- Wilton jumbo star sprinkles
- black decorating icing
- Roasting pan with rack
- piping bag
- #2 piping tip
- stand mixer
Let's get started!
- Make the cheesecake crust by mixing the graham crust, butter and pinch of cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the crust mixture into the mold and press down firmly. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and mix for about 1 minute. Scrapes the sides in between mixing.
- Add the three eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until well incorporated.
- Scoop in the sour cream and beat until smooth.
- Add the raspberry flavoring and a few drops of violet food coloring until the desired color is achieved.
- Spoon in the cheesecake mixture into the molds all the way up.
- Place the flower mold on top of the rack then fill the baking pan with 10 cups of water.
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Place the pan with the water to heat up the water as well.
- Once the water is heated, place the rack with the mold and place it down in the water.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes and then let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour then chill in the fridge for 3 hours.
Time to decorate!
- Place a jumbo star sprinkle on the top of the flower cheesecake.
- Use the black decorating icing to add two dots for the eyes.
- Pipe a small "u" shape for the mouth.
Written By Rosanna Pansino