Things you'll needBlondies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup green and red Mini M&M’S® plus more for topping
- 9x 13 baking pan
- Parchment paper
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and line and grease the baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, use a spatula to mix together the melted butter, dark brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the sugar mixture and mix again.
- Add the dry ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the M&M’S® Baking Minis. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan and bake until the top is golden brown, 28 to 30 minutes.
- Optional: While the blondies are still warm, add extra M&M’S® Baking Minis on top.
- Let cool completely, then cut into 12 squares.
Written By Rosanna Pansino