Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (unsifted)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup soft butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (3-4 medium)
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 9x5 Loaf pan
- Hand mixer
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, scraping the sides.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas then add in the milk and the vanilla extract.
- Alternate adding the dry ingredients and banana mixture into the egg mixture.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan.
- Baked for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Written By Rosanna Pansino