Things you'll needIngredients
- Mini-Size Snickers
- Mini-Size Milky Way
- Candy melts: green, red, pink, black, white, brown
- AmeriColor Edible Pen Set
- Lollipop sticks
- Small paintbrush set
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
Let's get started!
- Unwrap all candies.
- Take a skewer and make a hole in the candy, about 3/4 in.
- Melt the brown candy melts.
- Dip the tip of the lollipop stick and place it in the candy.
- Let it set on a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Repeat with all the candies then place it in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Transfer the melted chocolate into a tall glass.
- Dip the lollipops all the way in. Lightly tap to remove the excess.
- Place the lollipops on the styrofoam block to set.
Time to decorate!
- For the grass block: melt the green candy and place it in a tall glass.
- Dip the tip in the green candy melt then take a paintbrush and add small squares in the front for more detail.
- For the creeper face: dip the lollipops into the green candy melts. Let the excess drip off then stick it on the styrofoam block to let it set.
- Use the edible black to draw the face and the edible green marker for the small squares around the face.
- For the TNT blocks: melt the red candy melts in a tall glass then dip the entire lollipop. Let the excess drip off. Let it set completely on the styrofoam block.
- Using the white candy melts and a paintbrush, add a strip in the middle of the block. Write the letters TNT using the edible black marker.
- For the Minecraft pigs: melt the pink candy melts in a tall glass then dip the entire lollipop. Let the excess drip off. Let it set completely on the styrofoam block.
- Use the black and white candy melts for the eyes.
- Use the pink food coloring to add the pixels on the nose.
Written By Rosanna Pansino