Things you'll needIngredients
- 1 pure pumpkin
- 1 evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Pillsburry Pie crust
- Pie plates
- Hand mixer
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, salt and eggs using the hand mixer.
- Slowly pour the evaporated milk while mixing slowly.
- Prepare the Pie crust on the pie plate, pour the pumpkin filling and bake in the oven for 4o minutes. Let the pie cool completely.
Time to decorate!
- Lay the pie crust on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place a round piece of paper on top and cut all the way around.
- Place the template on top and cut along the edges then remove the inner dough.
- Cut out squares from the left over pie crust and set aside.
- Place the outer circle on top of the baked pie. Place the squares in the middle. Bake for another 10 minutes or until the top crust is golden brown.
Written By Rosanna Pansino