"The 100" Mint Candy Microchips
Things you'll needIngredients
- ½ cup isomalt crystals
- 2 tablespoons distilled water
- 1/8 teaspoon mint extract
- Blue & white candy melts
- Large glass measuring cup
- Lollipop sticks
- Piping bag fitted with a #1 tip
- Silicone hexagon mold
Let's get started!
- In a microwave safe measuring cup, mix isomalt and distilled water carefully.
- Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until clear. Do not over-heat or it will turn brown!
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds, making sure to not over-fill (PICTURE at 3:07).
- Stir in mint extract, and allow to set for 1-2 hours or until hard.
- Pop the microchips out of the molds and then use a #1 tip to pipe blue candy melts into an infinity shape on each chip (PICTURE at 4:20).
- TaDa! These Mint Candy Microchips may not alter your brain chemistry but they are a refreshing treat for your mouth!