Things you'll needIngredients
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon + some for sprinkling
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Granny smith apple, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Pastry brush
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 375F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a small bowl, add the vanilla to melted butter.
- Arrange the crescent rolls on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over each one. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Dip apple slices in butter mixture and then place on the wide end of the crescent rolls and roll up.
- Brush the tops of rolls with remaining butter, sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
Written By Rosanna Pansino