Things you'll needIngredients
- 1/4 stick (1 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 2oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 large strawberries, cut in half
- 1 graham cracker, smashed into crumbs
- Piping bag
- #869 piping tip
- Hand Mixer
Let's get started!
- In a small bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Add the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Add the salt and vanilla and mix.
- Turn the mixer to low speed, then slowly add powdered sugar.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into a piping bag fitted with a #869 tip.
- Cut strawberries lengthwise and cut off the green tops.
- Pipe a dollop of the cream cheese mixture on each strawberry half, then sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top.
Written By Rosanna Pansino