Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh minced mint
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Chopping block
- Rolling pin
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
Let's get started!
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, parsley and mint.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together applesauce, coconut water and coconut oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture and fold until well combined.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough into a ball and then ½-inch thick.
- Cut out treats with cookie cutter and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until firm, about 20 minutes.
Written By Rosanna Pansino