April 07, 2015
Pacman Jello Jigglers
Things you'll needIngredients
- Jell-o: lemon, watermelon, orange, strawberry, lime, berry blue
- White royal icing
- Blue decorative icing
- Baking spray
- 2 measuring cups
- Pac-man mold
- Piping bag
- #1 piping tip
Let's get started!
- To make Pac-man, prepare the yellow Jell-o according the box instructions.
- Spray the mold with the baking spray, use the measuring cup to scoop out the mixture and pour it in the Pac-man mold.
- Prepare all Jell-O colors according to the box instructions.
- For Inky, mix equal parts of blue and green or until the desired color is achieved.
- Let it set in the fridge for 6 hours.
Time to decorate!
- Take your white royal icing and fill in the indents of the ghosts.
- Add a small dot of blue icing on the sides of the white icing for the pupils.
Written By Rosanna Pansino