Things you'll needIngredients
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- Bone cookie cutter
Let's get started!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, egg and baking powder.
- Then add the water, peanut butter and honey and mix until well combined.
- On floured surface, roll out dough to ½” thick.
- Cut out biscuits with bone cookie cutter and place on baking sheet. Poke holes in center for extra detail.
- Bake until firm, about 18 minutes
Written By Rosanna Pansino